Duvoisin Vichard FullMetal Guitar, Rust Stain
Cédric Vichard imagined a surprising development for our guitars and basses: The cabinetmaker explores his artistic double in giving to the wood… an appearance of metal! Technically, he applies a coating composed of 95% pure metal and completed by a protective layer. The result is a total “Vichard” guitar, electric in more ways than one: The FullMetal.
The rough or rusty looks have no negative effects on the “Duvoisin” sound nor tone quality, thanks to our innovation in the bridge. The diffusor drives the sound from the very heart of the instrument, irrespective of the volume of varnish applied. You can therefore freely enjoy its looks, while knowing that no sacrifice has been made against tone and sound.
You will find a sample of all possible FullMetal finishes in the picture gallery.
- Bolt-on 25'5 scale 21 fret electric guitar
- Special FullMetal finish, Rust Stain, a collaboration with Cédric Vichard
- Massive Mahogany body
- Maple neck
- Matching headstock (top and bottom)
- Neck thickness 21.5mm at the 12th fret
- Rosewood fret board with abalone dot inlays and white side dots
- Bone nut, 42.8mm wide
- Gotoh hardware (Machine heads and control knobs)
- Dunlop black strap locks
- Duvoisin© DSS bridge, black finish
- Duvoisin© MIG-82 Humbuckers with interchangeable magnetic discs
- 3 position selector
- Controls featuring volume and tone (both push/pull to split neck and bridge pickups)
- Weight 4.09Kgs